The TALENTS DE MODE competition is open to any French or English-speaking individual, regardless of their nationality or professional situation. Entrants must be aged 18 or over as at 1st January 2017 and must present a business plan based around fashion, textiles or any other sector related to this type of business.
The plan may also be submitted by a team. Any company operating for under three years that was set up after 1st January 2014 may also enter, as well as people with self-employed status (sole traders).
- 5 products (the products will be returned after the instruction of your file) ***
- Brand presentation media: catalog, flyers, press kit press releases
- Visuals (image, atmosphere) or a lookbook presenting the whole collection.
- Estimated budget for the next 2 years
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account for the last two financial years for companies already constituted
- A price list TTC (with price pro HT if selling by intermediary)
- The director's CV
- Photocopy of identity document
- K-bis of the company if created
- The text of the rules of the contest Talents de Mode 2017 initialed and signed.
Return this completed entry form along with the compulsory attachments
by 24Th April 2017 at 5pm
to Village des Créateurs,
19 rue René Leynaud